Koya Tofu Stir-Fried with Veggies and Egg. Add egg and tofu to pan. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Stir in onions and cook for one minute.
Once it has reached boiling stage reduce the heat and start blanching the veggies. Reserve fried tofu on a pan in a warm oven. Heat a wok or large frying pan over high heat. You can have Koya Tofu Stir-Fried with Veggies and Egg using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Koya Tofu Stir-Fried with Veggies and Egg
- You need 2 large of blocks Koya tofu.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- You need 1 of smal Carrot.
- It’s 1 of Sesame oil.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of of each ●Soy sauce, mirin, sake.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of ●Sugar.
- It’s 1 of Chopped green onion.
A tofu-veggie stir fry made tasty with a simple technique that gives the tofu perfect texture and flavor. Serve over rice or on its own for a healthy and delicious weeknight meal. After draining and pressing a block of extra-firm tofu, crumble to a scrambled egg like consistency. Add tofu, mix and serve everything over rice.
Koya Tofu Stir-Fried with Veggies and Egg instructions
- Reconstitute the tofu in warm water, and then tightly wring out the moisture. Cut in half vertically and then into 5 mm wide pieces..
- Slice the carrot into quarters. Mince the onion..
- Heat sesame oil in a frying pan and cook the carrots and onions. When they have cooked, add the tofu and continue cooking..
- Combine the ● ingredients, pour into Step 3 and continue cooking. When the liquid has decreased, pour in the beaten egg and cook some more. Add the green onion..
- When the moisture has evaporated, it's finished..
Season with salt and pepper, and remove from skillet and set aside. Wrap the tofu in a dish towel, then place a plate on top. In a wok or large frying pan, heat the sesame oil over medium heat. Drain any excess oil from the pan. Add the vegetables back into the pan with the tofu.