Fried Rice With Eggs And Curry Leaves. Add cooked white rice (or leftover white rice) onto the eggs and season it with soy sauce then fold rice and let eggs set. Stir fry and off heat once rice is. Our curry egg fried rice includes a lot of onion in slices (like many Indian classic recipes), garlic, eggs and of course basmati rice.
The following ingredients are required to make the Fried egg rice: About two cups of cooked rice ; Two eggs ; Two medium sized onions, chopped ; Four green chilies ; A bunch of Curry leaves ; One tablespoon of cumin powder and turmeric powder mixed ; Black mustard seeds ; Salt to taste ; About one tablespoon of cooking oil Add cashews, green chilly and curry leaves. Scramble it adding a pinch of crushed chilly flakes, chilly powder, salt and pepper powder. When the egg is almost done, add ketchup. You can make Fried Rice With Eggs And Curry Leaves using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Fried Rice With Eggs And Curry Leaves
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 25 of curry leaf.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 dash of salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of dice shallot.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dice fine red chili pepper.
- Prepare 2 cup of cooked white rice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
Lets see how to make simple fried rice. Let the egg cook till it turns thick on low flame. Add ½ a teaspoon of Pepper Powder and ½ a teaspoon of Salt or as needed. Mix them as scrambled egg, now mix the entire curry mixture and the scrambled egg together.
Fried Rice With Eggs And Curry Leaves instructions
- Curry leaves wash and dry it up.
- In pan with oil quick deep fry the curry leaves for 10 second then add eggs onto it together with the fine dice shallots, fine Chili pepper and season with salt and pepper.
- Add cooked white rice (or leftover white rice) onto the eggs and season it with soy sauce then fold rice and let eggs set…..Stir fry and off heat once rice is almost crisp at the bottom but not burn.
- Garnish fried rice with extra crush black pepper and some fresh onion.
Add the cooked rice and mix them all. In a glass beat eggs and keep aside. In a fried rice pan heat oil let mustard seeds splutter add cumin seeds, urad dal, chana dal, finely chopped green chillies, curry leaves fry them add beated eggs and let it fry. When hot, add the finely chopped curry leaves, onion, and garlic. Watch that the leaves don't burn.