Fried Potatoes and Zucchini. Use a mandolin if you have one to slice the vegetables. Mix everything together in a large bowl. Add potato mixture to hot pan and cover.
Using a sharp knife, make a small X-shaped cut on the bottom of each tomato. Cook in a skillet until crisp. Drain bacon on paper towels, set aside. You can have Fried Potatoes and Zucchini using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Fried Potatoes and Zucchini
- It’s 5 of Lg. Russet Potatoes, washed and cubed.
- You need 1-2 of Yellow Onions, diced.
- It’s 1 of Lg. Zucchini, washed and cut into 1in. Thick slices.
- You need 3-4 Cups of Self Rising Flour.
- Prepare of Vegetable Oil for Frying.
- You need of Seasonings: salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder.
Wash and peel the potatoes, dice into medium cubes. Wash the zucchini, trim ends, quarter and dice. Peel onions, dice into medium chunks. Add the reserved bacon drippings to a skillet.
Fried Potatoes and Zucchini step by step
- In a large ziplock bag add the flour and set aside. Take Zucchini slices a few at a time n coat them with flour. Heat a large skillet with enough vegetable oil on to fry the zucchini on medium heat. Once all the zucchini is fried set aside and keep warm til ready to serve..
- In the same skillet you cooked the zucchini in add some more vegetable oil along with the potatoes, onions, and all the seasonings. Fry on medium heat til potatoes are soft and tender. Serve immediately with the Zucchini slices and Enjoy 😊.
In a medium baking pan, toss together the zucchini, potatoes, red bell pepper, garlic, bread crumbs, and olive oil. Season with paprika, salt, and pepper. In a small bowl mix together below seasonings. Zucchini and Potato Fritters are made from grated zucchini and potatoes, mixed in a batter, then pan fried golden and crisp on the outside and tender on the inside. Zucchini Fritters are a perfect easy meal that you can whip up any time for a satisfying breakfast, lunch or even a simple dinner in a pinch.