Economical Crunchy spicy vinegrette veg salad.
You can have Economical Crunchy spicy vinegrette veg salad using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Economical Crunchy spicy vinegrette veg salad
- You need stalk of Broccoli.
- It’s stalk of Cauliflower.
- Prepare of Carrot.
- It’s of Swede.
- Prepare of In fact any crunchy raw veg or stalk that you fancy.
- It’s of Spring onion.
- You need of White wine or cider vinegar.
- It’s of Chilli sauce (optional).
Economical Crunchy spicy vinegrette veg salad step by step
- There are no fixed quantities with this recipe. Cabbage stalks can be used but you don't have to. You can just use crunchy carrot or turnips if you like..
- Get a really course grater and shred all the hard veg and put it in a bowl..
- Use a sharp knife to chop the spring onion and the other non gratable ingredients and add them to the bowl..
- Give it a thorough mix.
- Then pack it into a clean jar. Its surprising how much veg you can get into the jar. Pack it in as tight as poss.
- If you want a hot pickle this is the time to mix chilli sauce into the wine vinegar..
- Pour the vinegar on to the shredded veg. Make sure you cover it all..
- You can adjust this to suit what you like or what you have in the fridge. I use it in my salad lunches to add a bit of zing.