Pixian Zucchini Pepper Omelet. Saute zucchini and red pepper until soft. Add onion and garlic back in. Pixian Zucchini Pepper Omelet Jim Kennedy @jimkmaus.
Combine Sichuan with French and you get a mouthful of flavor. Combine Sichuan with French and you get a mouthful of flavor. Pixian Zucchini Pepper Omelet is something which I've loved my entire life. You can have Pixian Zucchini Pepper Omelet using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pixian Zucchini Pepper Omelet
- It’s 1/2 of Spanish onion, chopped.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 of Zucchini, sliced thin.
- Prepare 2 of Red peppers, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Pixian broad bean paste.
- It’s of Salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 3 of Eggs.
They're nice and they look wonderful. To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. See recipes for Pixian Zucchini Pepper Omelet too. Add the tomatoes and continue cooking.
Pixian Zucchini Pepper Omelet step by step
- Saute onion until soft..
- Clear a space in the frying pan, saute garlic for 30 seconds to almost brown. Stir to combine. Remove from heat. Reserve..
- Saute zucchini and red pepper until soft. Add onion and garlic back in. Cook for 1 minute to combine flavors. Remove to medium mixing bowl..
- Wipe pan clean. Return to medium heat..
- Whisk eggs together..
- Pour into saute pan, let cook until edges are brown..
- Add vegetable mixture to cover 1/2 of the surface. Fold omelet over..
- Slide onto serving plate. Top with Pixian paste..
Meanwhile, beat the eggs add the milk, and season. The Omelet with Zucchini and Peppers recipe out of our category fruit-vegetable! Stir in salt and pepper to taste; set aside. Combine eggs, water, remaining salt, basil, celery salt, and remaining pepper; mix well. Season with salt and pepper to taste.