Baked Zucchini Parmesan Boats. Cut the zucchini in half and scoop out the center seeds with a tablespoon, making a well for the crumble mix. Place the zucchini boats on a baking sheet. Fill the well with the crumble mix.
Add the panko and melted butter and mix well. Turn the zucchini cut side up and carefully spoon the panko mixture evenly on each zucchini. You can slice it a couple of different ways, depending on the size and thickness of your zucchini. You can make Baked Zucchini Parmesan Boats using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Baked Zucchini Parmesan Boats
- You need 1 of Fresh zucchini per person.
- It’s as needed of Olive oil.
- It’s to taste of Parmesan cheese (fresh).
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Pepper.
- You need as needed of Panko breadcrumbs.
- It’s as needed of Italian breadcrumbs.
- Prepare to taste of Fresh basil.
- You need to taste of Fresh oregano.
Transfer to a large bowl; add the bread crumbs, eggs, tomato, Parmesan cheese, parsley and garlic. Stir in broth, salt and pepper. Turn the zucchini over, and sprinkle generously with parmesan. (Don't worry if the parmesan spills into the pan. It will melt into additional, delicious crust.) Cook for just a minute or.
Baked Zucchini Parmesan Boats step by step
- Cut the zucchini the long way then brush liberally with olive oil please face down on a cookie sheet or baking sheet and put in the oven at 425° for about 12 minutes.
- Pull the pan flip your zucchini now once again brush liberally with olive oil there’s two message to doing this you can mix all your breadcrumbs together with the basil and oregano and the Parmesan cheese or you can layer it. I layer it.
- So after you scooped out all the seeds which should’ve done it first not gonna tell you everything then I feel about with the Parmesan cheese put the basil and oregano on top of that and then mound put breadcrumbs.
- Bake for another 8 to 10 minutes and you should have a nice healthy delicious snack.
Trim the stem end of the zucchini, cut them in half lengthwise, and scoop out a small channel of seeds with a regular teaspoon. Place the zucchini in one layer on a sheet pan, brush generously all over with olive oil, and turn the zucchini cut-side down. One of THE best ways to enjoy zucchini! Crispy and crunchy, this Stuffed Zucchini is the perfect side dish OR snack! Fresh zucchini is topped with breadcrumbs, parmesan, garlic and herbs.