Zucchini Noodles with Peanut Sesame Sauce. Place the zucchini noodles in the bowl along with the red bell pepper. Remove the towels from under the zucchini noodles. Put the zucchini noodles and the red pepper strips in another bowl and pour the sauce on top.
Directions: Combine spiralized zucchini and diced red pepper in a medium sized bowl. In a small bowl, whisk the powdered peanut butter, water, apple cider vinegar, soy sauce, garlic powder, ground ginger, sriracha sauce and sesame oil together until mixed thoroughly. Add the sesame peanut sauce to the zucchini and red pepper. You can make Zucchini Noodles with Peanut Sesame Sauce using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Noodles with Peanut Sesame Sauce
- You need 3 of medium zucchini or 2 large ones.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of minced fresh ginger.
- It’s 1 of small minced garlic clove.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of chili powder.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of salted peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of tahini.
- Prepare 4 teaspoons of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sesame oil.
- You need 1 tablespoon of honey.
- You need 1 tablespoon of rice vinegar.
- It’s of Optional garnishes: peanuts, cilantro, soybean sprouts.
Great recipe for Zucchini Noodles with Peanut Sesame Sauce. Many times I ate cold sesame noodles at my neighbors' David and David, so I recently tried to make the sauce. Generally I use the sauce to accompany zucchini noodles (cold and raw) or spaghetti squash (cooked and warm). Begin by shredding zucchini into noodles with a julienne peeler or spiralizer; In the bowl of a food processor or blender, place the peanuts, water, sesame oil, soy sauce and chilli sauce and process until you get a thick sauce (If sauce is too thick for your liking, add a bit more of water or sesame oil at a time until it reaches the desired consistancy) We've got zucchini noodles (which I actually love raw.maybe even more than cooked), red bell pepper, shredded carrots, red cabbage, and cilantro.
Zucchini Noodles with Peanut Sesame Sauce step by step
- Wash and dry zucchini..
- Spiralize zucchini. You can replace it with baked spaghetti squash or cooled cooked noodles..
- Combine rest of ingredients in a bowl..
- Add zucchini and mix..
- Served garnished with peanuts and cilantro leaves..
The peanut sauce is a super simple mixture of peanut butter, rice wine vinegar, lime juice, sesame oil, soy sauce, garlic, freshly grated ginger, honey, and a little water. Add the zucchini ribbons and light parts of the green onions to the sauce and toss until coated. The sauce may seem thick at first, but the zucchini will release some water and thin the sauce a bit. Divide the noodles between serving bowls. The cabbage adds a nice crunch to the dish, make sure not to overcook.