Zucchini Fritters. Mix flour, Parmesan cheese, egg, garlic, kosher salt, and pepper together in a large bowl. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and parsley.
Stir together dry ingredients and add to egg mixture; blend well. Transfer fritters to a plate; set aside in a warm place. Cook remaining zucchini mixture, adding more oil to pan if necessary. You can have Zucchini Fritters using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Fritters
- Prepare 2 of medium zucchini.
- Prepare 10 gr of dried wakame.
- You need 60 gr of panko.
- It’s 30 gr of flour.
- Prepare 50 gr of parmesan.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mushroom powder.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tsp of Pepper.
- It’s of Greek yogurt dip.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lime juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder or 1 clove garlic.
Garnish with parsley sprigs and lemon wedges, if desired; serve. Place grated zucchini in a colander over the sink. Using a clean dish towel or cheese cloth, drain zucchini completely. Place zucchini in a kitchen towel, and squeeze to remove excess water.
Zucchini Fritters step by step
- Shred the zucchini, sprinkle some salt, mix and set aside for 15-20 minutes. Once it sit for a while, squeeze all the juice and set aside..
- Soaked 10gr wakame in room temp water for 5 minutes, once it soaked chop it into small pieces..
- In a mixing bowl add zucchini, wakame, panko, flour, egg, parmesan, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, and mushroom powder. Mix well.
- Pre-heat the pan, add 3tbsp oil. Use 4cm tart ring or cookie cutter to guide the size and add about 1 tbsp batter into the ring, let it sit for 30 seconds then take the ring and cook 4 minutes per side on medium heat, repeat until you finished all the batter..
- Serve with dipping sauce.
Add zucchini to a large dry bowl. Add flour, Parmesan, eggs, and garlic to bowl with zucchini; stir until combined. Grate zucchini on the large grating holes or use food processor with a grating blade attachment. There is a new fan favorite in my house for the best way to put the summer zucchini surplus to use, and it comes in the form of zucchini fritters. Zucchini fritters made extra crispy and extra tasty with the addition of parmesan!