Zucchini Bean Stew – Vegan. Chop zucchini into small chunks, throw into medium low pan with olive oil. Cut up onions, mushrooms, throw in pan when zuccini begins to break down. Throw in the black beans when everything is sautéed, add tomato ingredient.
A summery zucchini stew that's ready in under fifteen minutes, vegan and gluten-free. Stewify: Stir in marinara sauce and beans. Greens: Stir in chopped kale and basil. You can make Zucchini Bean Stew – Vegan using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Bean Stew – Vegan
- It’s 1 of Zucchini.
- Prepare Half of an onion.
- You need 2 of medium mushrooms.
- It’s 1 can of black beans.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of couple tomatoes, or half cup of tomato sauce/some tomato past.
- You need of Seasonings.
- Prepare of Couple shakes of paprika.
- Prepare of Couple shakes of red pepper flakes.
- It’s of Good amount of garlic salt.
- Prepare of Good amount of black pepper.
- Prepare of Couple shakes of cumin.
- It’s of Good amount of nutritional yeast.
- Prepare Half of lemon.
- You need of Good with:.
- You need of Fritos.
- You need of White rice.
Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. You may already have all the ingredients you need on hand to make Stewed Zucchini with Tomatoes and Chickpeas. Other than the zucchini and fresh parsley, this dish builds on basic ingredients from the pantry: Onion; Garlic; Chickpeas (garbanzo beans) Canned diced tomatoes; For added flavor, all you need is salt, pepper, and smoked paprika. Partially peel the zucchini, leaving some peel, like stripes.
Zucchini Bean Stew – Vegan instructions
- Chop zucchini into small chunks, throw into medium low pan with olive oil.
- Cut up onions, mushrooms, throw in pan when zuccini begins to break down.
- Make some rice.
- Throw in the black beans when everything is sautéed, add tomato ingredient.
- Put in all seasonings.
- Put in lemon.
- Put on rice.
- Put with Fritos.
Saute onion, garlic, black pepper and red pepper flakes in oil until onion is translucent. Add remaining ingredients; stir to combine. Heat oil in heavy large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Special diet: gluten-free, nut-free, soy-free, vegan. Zucchini Stew with Potatoes is a rustic Italian-inspired main dish.