Zucchini corn chowder. Whisk in chicken broth, milk, bay leaf, zucchini and corn. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. If the chowder is too thick, add more milk as needed until desired consistency is reached.
Raise the heat to medium-high and bring to a. Zucchini Corn Chowder recipe that's perfect for summer dinners when the garden is plentiful. Great way to use fresh summer vegetables in an easy summer chowder recipe. You can make Zucchini corn chowder using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zucchini corn chowder
- Prepare 1/2 of large zucchini diced.
- You need 1 lb of ground sage sausage.
- It’s 3 stalks of celery diced small.
- Prepare 1 of large onion diced.
- Prepare 2 bags of or 2 cans or corn.
- It’s 4 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 2 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 2 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1/2 lb of elbow pasta.
- It’s of Salt, pepper, garlic powder, 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of small Diced carrots (optional).
I found a recipe for zucchini chowder, altered it a bit and this is the result! It's easy to make and I love that it has spring/summer flavors. In a large dutch oven, heat the butter over medium high heat. Add the broth, bay leaf, and thyme, bring to a boil.
Zucchini corn chowder instructions
- Brown sausage with onions and celery and add seasoning. Not too much salt cause the broth is salty. Add broth and bring to a boil then add zucchini. Boil til celery is tender..
- Once veggies are cooked add corn and simmer pasta according to directions. Don’t overcook pats cause it will continue to cook in hot broth. Add heavy cream and flour and the end and simmer for 2 min to thicken..
This Creamy Corn, Zucchini, and Bacon Chowder is one of the best late summer corn chowders. It's easy to make and totally delicious! Just grab a few ears of sweet corn, garden fresh zucchini, garlic, butter, herbs, and sweet creamy gouda cheese. Allow to cool and cut kernels off. Bring to boil and then turn down the heat to.