Blueberry Zucchini bread. Beat in the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon. Transfer to the prepared mini-loaf pans. To a large bowl, add the the first six ingredients, through vanilla, and whisk to combine.
Transfer to the prepared loaf pan. Whisk together sugar, Almond Breeze, vegetable oil, and eggs in a large bowl. Stir together dry ingredients and stir lightly into Almond Breeze mixture. You can make Blueberry Zucchini bread using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Zucchini bread
- You need 3 cups of flour.
- You need 1.5 cups of monk fruit sweetener.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It’s 3 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/4 cup of unsweetened applesauce.
- You need 3/4 cup of Fage 2% Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded zucchini.
- It’s 1 pint of blueberries.
- You need 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
For these reasons, zucchini quick breads have been a frequent hero in disguise in our home. Zucchini Banana Bread combines two classic flavors into a single recipe by using mashed bananas to for natural moisture. This blueberry zucchini bread takes a similar approach, but this time it's the Greek yogurt that handles the task. Add oil, sugar, zucchini, vanilla and almond extract to beaten eggs.
Blueberry Zucchini bread step by step
- Mix the wet ingredients..
- Measure out dry ingredients..
- Add wet to dry ingredients. Then mix in the zucchini..
- Fold in berries.
- Pour into 4 small or 2 regular loaf pans.
- Bake in 350 preheated oven for 50 min. Let cool for 20 min, then remove from pan..
Sift dry ingredients together and add to batter. Cool on rack and store in plastic wrap in refrigerator. Homemade Blueberry Zucchini Bread is so moist and bursting fresh blueberries. This is an easy one-bowl recipe that is a great way to use up fresh zucchini. Plus, it's freezer-friendly and a fun new way to make quick bread.