Sloppy Joe Stuffed Mini-Eggplant & Zucchini. See recipes for Sloppy Joe Stuffed Mini-Eggplant & Zucchini too. Put the ground beef in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Line a baking sheet with foil and placed sliced bread halves onto sheet, cut side up.
Drain excess liquid before adding Sloppy Joe sauce to pan. Stir sauce with meat until thoroughly mixed. So adorably cute, and only about the size of figs. You can make Sloppy Joe Stuffed Mini-Eggplant & Zucchini using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Sloppy Joe Stuffed Mini-Eggplant & Zucchini
- Prepare 4 of mini eggplant.
- You need 2 of zucchini.
- You need 5-6 cups of leftover sloppy joe mix.
- It’s 1 of large green pepper.
- It’s 1 of medium red onion.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- You need 1 cup of mini crouton mix.
It doesn't hurt that violet just so happens to be my favorite color. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Stir in tomato paste and garlic and cook until fragrant, about a. In bowl combine biscuit mix, eggs and milk until well blended.
Sloppy Joe Stuffed Mini-Eggplant & Zucchini step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°. De-seed squash. Place on baking dishes and coat wt cooking oil and seasonings. Bake in oven for 45 minutes for the larger pieces and 30 minutes for the smaller ones..
- Meanwhile, saute peppers, onions, & squash insides into a small-medium frying pan. Combine with leftover sloppy joe & Set aside when done..
- Finally when squash is cooked, fill with cooked sloppy joe/pepper mix. Top with bread crumbs and mozzarella cheese..
- Return to oven for another 30-40 minutes or until cheese is melted to your preference.👍😎👏👌.
Sloppy Joe on Football Rolls. turkey Swiss clW'ese, With . Using a small spoon (I used a teaspoon), hollow out the zucchini halves to create boats. Chop up the excess zucchini and use a paper towel to drain the excess water. Cut eggplant lengthwise and scrape out pulp,. stick butter. Angel Food Cake with Pineapple Cool Whip and Berries.