Chicken and zucchini rice casserole. Bring water, rice, and chicken bouillon to a boil in a saucepan. Combine the vegtables with the cooked chicken, rice, broth, spices, and cheese. Mix and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper; stir to coat. To the skillet, add the remaining oil and the onion. Stir in the chicken and season with salt and pepper. You can have Chicken and zucchini rice casserole using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken and zucchini rice casserole
- It’s 1 pack of chicken (4 boneless breast cut up).
- It’s 1/2 of huge zucchini diced (add last to casserole dish to fill up and eyeball how much).
- You need 1 1/4-1 1/2 cups of par boiled rice uncooked.
- Prepare 1/2 (3 lb) of container of skim ricotta.
- Prepare 1 bag of Cabot shredded yellow cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 can of healthy request cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 3-4 of large garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 1/2 of large onion diced.
- It’s of Adobo, and salt and pepper.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of seasoned Italian breadcrumbs to sprinkle on top once done.
When the oil shimmers, add the zucchini and squash and season well with salt and pepper. Add the zucchini, chicken, soup, carrot, onion and sour cream to the remaining stuffing mixture. Cut ends from zucchini and steam until tender. Combine butter and oil in a Dutch oven and heat until butter is melted.
Chicken and zucchini rice casserole instructions
- Mix all wet ingredients in large greased casserole dish.
- Add chicken, zucchini, rice, onions, and garlic and mix well. Cover with foil tightly and bake covered for 1 1/2 hrs at 375°. Uncover and add breadcrumbs and broil for 5-10 min.
Add rice and diced zucchini, then saute until golden, stirring frequently. Stir in the cheeses until melted and add salt and pepper to taste. Bring broth to a simmer in a small saucepan. Stir hot broth into the rice along with zucchini (and/or squash), bell peppers, onion and salt. Chicken Zucchini Casserole Six Sisters' Stuff. stuffing mix, onion, zucchini, sour cream.