Chicken Breast Meat with Mayo Chili Sauce and Cheese.
You can have Chicken Breast Meat with Mayo Chili Sauce and Cheese using 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Breast Meat with Mayo Chili Sauce and Cheese
- It’s 1 large of cut Chicken breast.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ●Sugar.
- Prepare 1 dash of ●Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ●Sake.
- Prepare 1 of Egg white.
- You need 3 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 of Sesame oil (for sautéing), or vegetable oil if unavailable.
- It’s of <Simple Mayo Chili Sauce>.
- It’s 2/3 tsp of ★Chicken soup stock granules.
- You need 1 tsp of ★Sugar.
- It’s 1 of ~1 teaspoon ★Doubanjiang.
- You need 1 tsp of ★Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ★Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of ★Ketchup.
- It’s 100 ml of Water.
- It’s 1 tsp of katakuriko + 2 teaspoons water Katakuriko slurry.
- Prepare of <Finishing Touches>.
- It’s 2 slice of Sliced cheese.
- You need 1 of Grated cheese.
Chicken Breast Meat with Mayo Chili Sauce and Cheese instructions
- Remove the skin from the chicken, cut into large bite sized strips, place into a plastic bag along with the ● ingredients, and rub it in..
- Add ★ to a small bowl in the order listed, and mix together. Then mix in the water as well. (The mayonnaise will separate if you mix in the water first)..
- Add the egg white to step 1 and rub it in..
- Add the katakuriko to a separate bag. Take the meat out of the bag from step 3 while lightly draining the juices, transfer to the other bag, and rub. Add in oil and continue to rub..
- Prepare the katakuriko slurry..
- Heat up sesame oil in a frying pan, line up the meat without stacking it on one another, and cook it..
- Flip the chicken over once it has browned, and cook until golden brown. You will stew it later, so there is no need to cook it all the way through..
- Add in the combined seasoning ingredients from Step 2 after the chicken has turned golden brown, and stew while occasionally shaking the getting pan back and forth..
- After cooking, mix the katakuriko slurry, and stir it in. Bring to a quick boil, and turn off the heat. Add in the cheese while shredding it..
- Arrange onto plates after giving it a big stir. The cheese won't stand out if you overmix it, so it's okay to just mix it together lightly..
- Top off with the remaining sauce from the frying pan, sprinkle with lots of powdered cheese, and it is done. Eat it up while it's piping hot..