Coosa b’laban (zucchini and yogurt). The Same Great Taste You Love Without the Fruit Chunks, For a Smooth, Creamy Texture. Yoplait® Smooth Yogurt with No Fruit Pieces and a Smooth Texture. Arrange zucchini in layers in a large pot, sprinkling each layer lightly with sea salt.
Yogurt based dishes are one of my favorite foods, and a bowl of kousa bil laban is. Kousa bil Laban translates to zucchini with yogurt sauce in Arabic. In this dish, cored zucchini is stuffed with a mixture of perfectly cooked and spiced ground beef and sautéed onions, simmered in a rich garlicy yogurt sauce then topped with toasted pine nuts. You can have Coosa b’laban (zucchini and yogurt) using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Coosa b’laban (zucchini and yogurt)
- Prepare 4 of zucchinis.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of lean meat.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 2 jars of 6% Laban Yogurt.
- You need 1 handful of calrose rice.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Corn starch.
- Prepare 1 glass of water.
- It’s 1 tsp of butter.
- It’s leaves of to taste dried mint.
Cook the Yoghurt: Dissolve the corn starch in cold water. In a saucepan, combine the yoghurt with the dissolved corn starch. Bring to a boil stirring constantly (do not stop stirring until it boils). Add the zucchinis to the cooked yoghurt.
Coosa b’laban (zucchini and yogurt) step by step
- Use a T-fal pan to make the yogurt (Laban).
- Put Laban (6%, 2%) in pan and add cold cornstarch, put a bit of calrose rice. Wash the rice and boil, then add to the mix. Add 1 egg and mix everything together, again, cold.
- Fry the meat on the side.
- Mix everything until there are bubbles. Remain mixing until bubbly. The Laban will thicken. After the bubbles, add water..
- Add the zucchini and mix. Then add the lean meat, 4 tablespoons. Add salt, pepper, butter..
- Rectify the texture of the Laban with more glasses of water if needed..
- Add the 2 cloves of garlic + dried mints at the end and serve. Make a side of rice on the side.
This will create a steam effect to cook the flesh of the zucchini. Check the flesh to ensure it is tender. In the meantime, work on the yogurt sauce. In a blender, pulse all the yogurt ingredients together. Wash zucchini, cut off stem and hollow them with an apple corer.