Wagyu Beef Breakfast Sausage and Zucchini Cakes. In a large bowl, break up the Fullblood Wagyu beef sausage into small pieces. Add the zucchini to the large bowl. Wagyu Beef Breakfast Sausage and Zucchini Cakes is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world.
They are nice and they look wonderful. Arrange the onions and garlic in the bottom of a slow cooker. Pat beef dry and season with kosher salt and black pepper on all sides. You can make Wagyu Beef Breakfast Sausage and Zucchini Cakes using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Wagyu Beef Breakfast Sausage and Zucchini Cakes
- You need 2 PACKAGE of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Beef Sausage.
- You need 1 of Large Zucchini (grated on the large holes of a cheese grater and squeezed).
- It’s 1 TSP of Kosher Salt.
- It’s 1 of Large Carrot (grated on the large holes of a cheese grater).
- It’s 1/2 of Sweet Onion (grated on the large holes of the cheese grater).
- Prepare 1/2 CUP of Green Onion (minced).
- It’s 3 of Garlic Cloves (minced).
- It’s 1 TSP of Kosher Salt.
- It’s 1/2 TSP of Freshly Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Herby Tomato Sauce.
- You need 20 OZ of Whole Peeled San Marzano Tomatoes.
- You need 3/4 CUP of Sweet Onion (minced).
- Prepare 2 TBSP of Avocado Oil.
- You need 2 TBSP of Garlic (minced).
- Prepare 3 OZ of Tomato Paste.
- It’s 1 TSP of Sherry Vinegar.
- It’s 3 TBSP of Fresh Basil Leaves (minced).
- It’s 1 TBSP of Oregano (minced).
- You need 1 TSP of Thyme (minced).
- It’s 1/4 CUP of Green Onion (minced).
Heat oil in a large pot or Dutch oven. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir egg and vanilla into cornmeal mixture; add to dry ingredients and stir just until blended.
Wagyu Beef Breakfast Sausage and Zucchini Cakes step by step
- PREPARING THE FULLBLOOD WAGYU BEEF SAUSAGE Pull the Fullblood Wagyu beef sausage from the freezer, and put it in the refrigerator to thaw at least 24 hours before starting this recipe. In a small bowl, mix the grated zucchini and 1 teaspoon salt.Let it sit for 10 minutes. This draws out the excess water from the zucchini. After 10 minutes, squeeze all of the excess water out of the zucchini with your hands (get as much water out as possible or your cakes could fall apart)..
- In a large bowl, break up the Fullblood Wagyu beef sausage into small pieces. Add the zucchini to the large bowl. Then, add the grated carrot, grated sweet onion, minced green onion, minced garlic, a teaspoon of kosher salt, and a 1/2 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper. Mix well.Divide the mixture/Fullblood Wagyu beef cakes into golf ball-size pieces. Place them on a baking sheet lined with parch-ment paper..
- Using your hands, flatten those “golf ball” pieces, and form them into tight, round patties. They should be a half inch thick. You will get about 16-18 patties. Refrigerate the beef cakes for 1 hour, so they are cold when you begin cooking. While the beef cakes are in the refrigera-tor, make the herby tomato sauce..
- PREPARING THE HERBY TOMATO SAUCE Heat a medium size stainless steel sauté pan to medium-high heat. Add avocado oil to the pan, and let it warm up. Add the minced sweet onions and green onions, and sauté them until translucent.Then add the tomato paste, and cook for 5 minutes, while stirring frequently. Add the San Marzano tomatoes and minced garlic. Stir with a wooden spoon, and try to break up the tomatoes. Bring the ingredients up to a boil, and reduce to low heat..
- Let it cook for 30 minutes, while stirring occasionally. Once this has cooked for 30 minutes, add the minced basil leaves, oregano, thyme, and sherry vinegar. Cook for an addi-tional 10 minutes. Season to taste with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper..
- FINAL STEPS Cook the Fullblood Wagyu beef sausage and zucchini patties by heating a large non-stick pan on medium-high heat (no oil needed to cook these). Add 4-5 sausage and zucchini patties to the pan at a time (don’t overcrowd the pan, as this makes it hard to turn the pat-ties and doesn’t allow them to cook properly).Let the patties cook for 3 minutes on each side..
- Remove the cooked Fullblood Wagyu beef patties with a spatula, and place them on a plate lined with paper towels (so the patties can drain). Wipe out the pan, and continue the same procedure until all of the beef patties are cooked. Serve the Fullblood Wagyu beef sausage and zucchini cakes warm with the herby tomato sauce, and enjoy!.
In a small, bowl, combine the sage, salt, ground black pepper, marjoram, brown sugar, crushed red pepper, and cloves. Place the pork in a large bowl and add the mixed spices to it. Mix well with your hands and form into patties. Wagyu Beef Breakfast Sausage and Zucchini Cakes. running out of stock of treats in the house?, it's Louise, Do not stress, you can make your very own wagyu beef breakfast sausage and zucchini cakes, you recognize. Hans Foods specialises in a selection of International fine foods, for something new… or the taste of home.