Zucchini Fritters. Mix flour, Parmesan cheese, egg, garlic, kosher salt, and pepper together in a large bowl. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Transfer fritters to a plate; set aside in a warm place.
Meanwhile, combine milk and egg in a bowl. Stir together dry ingredients and add to egg mixture; blend well. Place grated zucchini in a colander over the sink. You can make Zucchini Fritters using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Fritters
- It’s 2 of medium zucchini, coarsely grated.
- It’s 1/2 of onion, finely diced.
- Prepare 1 of egg, beaten.
- You need 75 g of wholemeal flour.
- You need of Salt & pepper to taste.
- You need 100 g of Greek Yoghurt (topping).
- It’s 1 of spring onion, sliced (topping).
Using a clean dish towel or cheese cloth, drain zucchini completely. Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and parsley. Turn fritters over when the center appears dry. Place zucchini in a kitchen towel, and squeeze to remove excess water.
Zucchini Fritters step by step
- Combine main ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Put a frypan on medium heat & lightly spray with oil.
- Drop spoonfuls of mixture onto frypan & press down to form pancakes.
- Cool on both sides until browned & cooked through.
- Plate up & serve with Greek yoghurt and sliced spring onion.
Add zucchini to a large dry bowl. Add flour, Parmesan, eggs, and garlic to bowl with zucchini; stir until combined. Grate zucchini on the large grating holes or use food processor with a grating blade attachment. There is a new fan favorite in my house for the best way to put the summer zucchini surplus to use, and it comes in the form of zucchini fritters. Zucchini fritters made extra crispy and extra tasty with the addition of parmesan!