Cheesy Tuna BBQ Mac n Cheese with Zucchini. Great recipe for Cheesy Tuna BBQ Mac n Cheese with Zucchini. Experimenting with different ingredients in my #tunanoodlecasserole alot lately. See recipes for Cheesy Tuna BBQ Mac n Cheese with Zucchini too.
From cookpad.com See details » How to make tuna mac and cheese on the stovetop. First boil the noodles until al dente, according to the directions on the package. Once done cooking, drain and set aside. You can have Cheesy Tuna BBQ Mac n Cheese with Zucchini using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Tuna BBQ Mac n Cheese with Zucchini
- It’s 1 box of shells and cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of tuna.
- You need 1 cup of shredded gruyere cheese.
- You need 1 packet of mac & cheese seasoning.
- You need 1 of medium red onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of medium zucchini, chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of dill.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2-2/3 cup of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce (or your favorite sauce).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- You need 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
While the noodles are boiling, make a slurry: In a large oven safe skillet or pot add butter and garlic. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Drain and return macaroni to pot. Mexican Meatloaf with Baked Mac n' Cheese and Cheesy Broccoli.
Cheesy Tuna BBQ Mac n Cheese with Zucchini instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°. Make shells and cheese according to directions on the box..
- In a medium casserole dish combine tuna, gruyere, seasonings, onion, and zucchini..
- Stir in Mac & Cheese and Dill. Add BBQ Sauce and blend evenly. Top with Shredded Mozzarella..
- Finally sprinkle bread crumbs on top and bake for 30-40mins or until cheese is melted evenly and breadcrumbs begin to brown..
Shredded Cheddar Cheese • Macaroni Noodles • Salt and Pepper, to taste • Block Queso Blanco Velveeta Cheese, shredded • Sharp Cheddar Cheese Spread • Ground Beef • Bulk Mild Sausage • Pkgs. Pour in milk and cook until hot, but not simmering. Move the Dutch oven to the cooler side of the grill. Crumble the cheese crackers over the top. Melt the butter over medium heat in a large skillet.