Roasted Cajun Eggplant, 🍆, Shrimp 🍤 and Zucchini. Serve with a side of white rice 🍚 and enjoy 😉!!! Roasted Cajun Eggplant, 🍆, Shrimp 🍤 and Zucchini is something that I have loved my entire life. To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components.
Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, roasted cajun eggplant, 🍆, shrimp 🍤 and zucchini. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. You can make Roasted Cajun Eggplant, 🍆, Shrimp 🍤 and Zucchini using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Roasted Cajun Eggplant, 🍆, Shrimp 🍤 and Zucchini
- You need 1 of large eggplant OR 3 small ones, cut into chunks.
- It’s 3 of large zucchini, peeled cut into coins.
- Prepare 2 bags (32 ounce) of frozen shrimp, cleaned, shells removed.
- Prepare 1 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- You need 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1 can (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- It’s of Drizzle olive oil.
- Prepare of Cooked white rice 🍚.
Cut thin slices of tomatoes, zucchini, eggplant and mozzarella. Sprinkle the breadcrumbs on the bottom of the pan and add some mustard. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside. Spread chopped zucchini and eggplant on baking sheet.
Roasted Cajun Eggplant, 🍆, Shrimp 🍤 and Zucchini instructions
- In a large baking pan place your eggplant, zucchini and shrimp……..
- Add in your onion, green pepper and minced garlic……. Stir lightly……..
- Next sprinkle in your black pepper, salt, crushed red pepper, Cajun seasoning, diced tomatoes and drizzle of olive oil, mix all until veggies and shrimp are thoroughly coated with olive oil and ingredients……..
- Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven, covered, for 40-45 minutes, or until veggies are tender and shrimp is completely pink, stirring twice during baking…….
- Serve with a side of white rice 🍚 and enjoy 😉!!!.
Sprinkle with Hepp's Roasted Garlic Sea Salt, Urban Accents Manchego & Roasted Garlic Veggie Roaster and Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Reliable online source for cheap t-shirts. A long, bulbous, bright purple eggplant, or aubergine in British English, shown with a leafy stem. Considered lucky in Japan to dream of an eggplant the first night of the New Year. Widely used to represent a penis.