Green Onion and Egg Toast Cups. Easy cheesy breakfast on the go, these breakfast green onion and egg toast cups are a great way to enjoy breakfast with your busy schedule. The best part of it is you can add whatever to the egg that suits your fancy. Bacon, ham, tomato… the possibilities are endless!
On the other half of toast, place your omelette. Sauce the cabbage with the Fry Sauce and Gojujang and begin rolling the bread into a cylinder. After rolling the egg toast immediately remove from the griddle and place into a cup to eat. You can make Green Onion and Egg Toast Cups using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Green Onion and Egg Toast Cups
- It’s 8 slices of bread, trim off bread ends.
- Prepare 5 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of diced green onion.
- It’s 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt or to taste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper or to taste.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of shredded cheese, or to taste.
Heat the olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the eggs and shredded cheese, break the eggs with a spatula and stir until everything is combined. Take two whole eggs in a bowl. Add some chopped onions and green chilies along with a pinch of salt.
Green Onion and Egg Toast Cups instructions
- Spray 8 muffin tins with cooking spray..
- Gently push the bread into the prepared muffin tins. Air fry at 340F (170C) for about 5 minutes or until bread is beginning to turn slightly golden..
- In a mixing bowl, add the rest of the ingredients, beat and mix well..
- Evenly distribute the egg mixture between the 8 toast cups..
- Air fry at 340F (170C) for about 8-10 minutes until the eggs are set..
Now whisk the solution together until all of the ingredients are mixed nicely. You can add a pinch of black pepper also (optional). You want them just slightly cooked and still pliable. Shape the cooled bacon into the toast cups, with the meaty side out. Crack an egg into each cup.