Chicken Breast with Chili Sauce.
You can make Chicken Breast with Chili Sauce using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Chicken Breast with Chili Sauce
- You need 2 of Chicken breasts.
- You need 1 of ★ Egg.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of ★ Katakuriko.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ★ Sake.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ★ Vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ★ Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Grated garlic.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Grated ginger.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- You need 200 ml of Chinese soup stock.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Japanese leek, finely chopped.
- You need 1 dash of Katakuriko slurry.
Chicken Breast with Chili Sauce instructions
- Diagonally slice the chicken into bite-sized pieces. Combine the ★-marked ingredients in a bowl and mix until even..
- Put the chicken in the bowl, and rub in the dredging. This dredging also serves as a preseasoning..
- Heat the oil (not listed) in a frying pan and grill both sides of the chicken until crisp..
- The batter will make the chicken stick, so separate them while cooking through, then remove from the pan..
- Wipe the frying pan clean, heat the vegetable oil, then add the garlic, ginger, and ketchup, and continuously stir to prevent scalding..
- Add the Chinese soup stock, bring to a boil, return the leeks and chicken, coat evenly, then add the katakuriko dissolved in water to thicken, and serve ♪.