Easy Caramel Apple dumplings.
You can have Easy Caramel Apple dumplings using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Easy Caramel Apple dumplings
- It’s 1 packages of biscuits.
- You need 1 can of country apple pie filling.
- You need 1 of milkmade caramels cut into slices.
- You need 1 of cinnamon/sugar mixed.
- It’s 1 of melted butter.
Easy Caramel Apple dumplings instructions
- Take your biscuits and hand press them out so there in approximately a five inch diameter circle.
- Take a spoonful of your apple pie filling and one slice of your caramel and put it in the center of your biscuit then pull your biscuit together to form your dumpling.
- Roll your dumplings in your cinnamon and sugar mix and then place them into a greased cupcake tin.
- Put your dumplings in the oven at 350°F for about 7 to 10 minutes. Then once they come out brush them with a little bit of melted butter and add another pinch of cinnamon and sugar and enjoy! :).