Cheesy burger french toast. Whisk together eggs, milk, heavy cream, garlic powder, salt and black pepper and dip the sandwich completely in the mixture. Cheesy burger french toast is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy.
They are fine and they look wonderful. Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, cheesy burger french toast. You can have Cheesy burger french toast using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy burger french toast
- Prepare of Minced meat mixture.
- It’s Half of kilo minced meat 1 tbspn minced onions 2 tbspns bread crumbs 1tea spn scotch bonnet Half teaspoon garlic Parsley leaves 1/2 teaspoon garam masala.
- It’s of Creamy cabbage mixture.
- You need of Grated Cabbage Parsley leaves Chopped Onions 1/2 teaspoon black ppr 1 tbspn mayonnaise 1 tbspn ketchup Maggi cube to taste.
- You need of French toast mixture.
- You need 2 of eggs Half cup of milk Half teaspoon black ppr A pinch of garlic.
- Prepare of Other ingredients.
- Prepare of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Cheese.
This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. In a shallow bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, Swiss cheese and chives. Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Dip slices of bread into the egg mixture, then place them in the skillet.
Cheesy burger french toast step by step
- Mix all ingredients for the french toast,beat and keep aside..
- Combine all minced beef ingredients,heat oil on a nonstick pan and stir fry both sides..
- Spread mayonnaise on the flat bread and add the cheese,followed by the minced beef,then add the creamy cabbage mixture and more cheese..
- Cover with another bread and baste back of the bread with french toast mixture place on a nonstick pan and brown both sides.Cut into desired shapes.
Serve with sliced ham and tomato chutney. For the maple hot butter: Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Whisk in the maple syrup and hot sauce. Meanwhile, place sheet pan with bread. In a medium bowl, beat egg whites, honey, ground cinnamon, and milk together.