Smoked Salmon Avocado Toast. Halve, pit and scoop the avocado out into a shallow bowl. Mash with a fork until chunky. Mash avocado with lemon juice and tarragon in a bowl.
Season with salt and add the lemon juice. Spread the avocado on the slice of toast. Top with the smoked salmon, capers, and dill. You can make Smoked Salmon Avocado Toast using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Smoked Salmon Avocado Toast
- It’s 2 slices of whole wheat bread.
- You need 4 slices of smoked salmon.
- You need 2 of ripe avocados.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- You need 2 tablespoons of milk.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of shredded cheese (I used cheddar and mozzarella).
- It’s 20 pieces of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- Prepare of salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- You need of lime juice or lemon juice.
While eggs are cooking, toast a piece of sprouted whole-grain bread. Slice up the smoked salmon piece and place evenly on top. Remove the egg (s) to a small bowl, then run under cold water until cool to touch. Mash with the back of a fork.
Smoked Salmon Avocado Toast step by step
- Heat the olive oil. Sauté the tomatoes with garlic powder, salt and black pepper. Set aside..
- Beat eggs, milk, salt, and pepper in a bowl until blended..
- Heat butter in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Pour in egg mixture. Add the shredded cheese. Stir gently until the eggs are thickened. Remove from the heat. Set aside. Put some chopped parsley on top..
- Mash the avocado with fork in a small bowl until chunky. Season with salt, black pepper, and some lime or lemon juice..
- Toast the bread until browned and crispy. Divide the mashed avocado evenly among the toast and top with smoked salmon slices. Enjoy! 😋.
When the toast is done, move to a plate and rub one side with the garlic clove. Cut each piece of toast in half, and serve with lemon wedges. Lightly toast bread. (Prep and measure all other ingredients before toasting your bread, so the toast is still warm when you serve it.) Arrange avocado slices in a thin layer on the warm toast and sprinkle evenly with salt. (If mashing the avocado instead of slicing, mix the salt into it.) Top avocado with tomato, then spinach, then smoked salmon. Avocado is known for it's creamy texture and mild flavor. It's an excellent natural spread that pairs well with many other flavors.