Masala toast, garlic cheese toast,poha cutlet and egg halwa. Masala toast, garlic cheese toast,poha cutlet and egg halwa is something that I have loved my whole life. To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. Quick Masala French Toast is a perfect fusion recipe which you can make for your breakfast with no time.
Try this easy toast recipe that can be served as a quick breakfast or evening snack. Pair this easy recipe with a quick salad, pasta or as an accompaniment to dips. Egg masala gravy for biryani chapathi. You can make Masala toast, garlic cheese toast,poha cutlet and egg halwa using 31 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Masala toast, garlic cheese toast,poha cutlet and egg halwa
- You need of For MASALA TOAST.
- You need 5 of bread slices.
- It’s 2 of Boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of green chilli paste.
- Prepare of salt as per atste.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sev.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chopped coriander.
- It’s of For GARLIC CHEESE TOAST.
- It’s 5 of bread slices.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated cheez.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated or chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red chilli flakes.
- Prepare 4-5 tbsp of butter.
- It’s of For EGG HALWA.
- It’s 5-6 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar use how much sweet u want.
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp of ghee.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare of POHA cutlet.
- You need 1 cup of poha.
- Prepare 2-3 of boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of chat masala.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- You need 1 tbsp of dry mango powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of green chilli paste.
- It’s 1 cup of Bread crumbs and.
- Prepare 1 cup of Maida flour batter.
- You need of Oil for fry.
sweet attukulu (beaten rice) Sweet pongal recipe Mix cheese, garlic paste, pepper, oregano, salt. Apply this mixture on one side of bread. On the other side of bread apply butter.
Masala toast, garlic cheese toast,poha cutlet and egg halwa step by step
- Making masala toast smashed boiled potatoes and add all the spices and heat pan and add oil and mustard seeds and add the stuffing to it and cook for 5 minutes take bread slice and spread the masala and heat pan and keep the bread to become crispy then turn on the other side so the masala gets cooked we don't have to cook much and now take out the toast and garnish it with sev spread nicely on that and serve with sause or green chutney.
- For garlic bread heat pan keep on low flame add butter and when it melts add garlic and for a sec keep on low flame now take out from flame and spread immediately to the bread slices and add grated cheez and chilli flakes on top and keep for 5 to 20 minutes on oven or otg to get cheez melts and bread little crispy.ready to eat serve with chutney or sauce.
- For egg halwa take a non stick pan heat milk and add sugar and ghee let sugar melt keep on stirring when it is dissolve fully now beat the eggs and add to the milk and keep on stirring with the spoon so that it should not stick to the pan and should not get burn keep on continusely mixing it till milk gets dissolve and egg gets scrambled nicely and your yummy egg halwa is ready to eat.
- For POHA cutlet take boiled potatoes and smash it add all the spices and mix well make batter of Maida flour and bread crumbs now make tikki in round shape and dip in Maida batter and and coat it with bread crumbs then you can shallow fry or deep fry the cutlet and your poha cutlet is ready serve with green chutney or tomato sauce.
Heat pan, keep butter side bread on tava/pan. Methi Thalipeeth/ Fenugreek Leaves Multi Grain Pancake. Then in a mixing bowl mix all ingredients, except rava. Make a dough kind of mixture. Serve hot with any sauce and bread.