Marinara sunny side up egg toast. Place the slice of bread with the cut out portion in the hot skillet and fry on one side. Carefully crack and pour an egg in the center of each bread slice. Crack an egg into a small ramekin and slowly add it to the skillet; repeat with the.
Break eggs into the skillet, then season with salt and black pepper to taste. Crack the eggs into the pan. As the oil gets hotter you'll see it start to change the color of the eggs. You can make Marinara sunny side up egg toast using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Marinara sunny side up egg toast
- It’s 2 of Whole wheat bread toasted.
- It’s 2 of eggs cooked sunny side up.
- You need 1 of tomato finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of onion finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 of garlic clove minced.
- It’s 100 ml of tomato puree.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dry mixed herbs.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of basil leaves fresh.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 pinches of Chilli flakes.
If the oil starts to spit it's because it's too hot, so turn the heat right down. Toast the bread until browned to your liking In the middle of the slice, use a heart-shaped cookie cutter to make a heart-shaped hole. Keep all parts of the bread. Pop the toast in the toaster.
Marinara sunny side up egg toast instructions
- In a wok take olive oil and sauté the onions and garlic till raw smell goes away..
- Add the tomatoes and sauté them aswell.Add the tomato puree and basil leaves and cook till starts leaving oil on the sides..
- Add mixed herbs and salt, water to adjust the consistency and bring to a boil. Then simmer and cook for 5 mins..
- Spread the marinara sauce on the toast,add the sunny side up egg.Garnish with grated parmesan cheese,chilli flakes and fresh basil leaves!.
Once the butter is melted, crack the egg into the skillet and cover the skillet with a lid. Remove the sheet tray from the oven. Working quickly, crack one egg in each hole of the toast. Sprinkle the cheese on the whole pieces of bread as well as the cut outs. Carefully place the sheet tray back.