Stir-Fried Chicken Breasts in Chili Sauce.
You can have Stir-Fried Chicken Breasts in Chili Sauce using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stir-Fried Chicken Breasts in Chili Sauce
- Prepare 2 of Chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Sake.
- Prepare 1 of Katakuriko.
- It’s 1 of generous amount Olive oil.
- Prepare of Seasoning ingredients ①.
- You need 4 tsp of Grated ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of Grated garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of Doubanjiang.
- You need 4 tbsp of Ketchup.
- It’s of Seasoning ingredients ②.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 120 ml of Water.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chicken soup stock granules.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sake.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 dash of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Katakuriko.
- You need of Side dish.
- Prepare 1 of Cabbage.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
Stir-Fried Chicken Breasts in Chili Sauce instructions
- Poke the chicken breasts with a bamboo skewer. Slice diagonally into bite-sized pieces. Sprinkle with the sake and leave it for about 1 hour to make the chicken tender..
- Coat the chicken from Step 1 with katakuriko. Heat oil in a frying pan, and fry the chicken until golden brown. Remove from the pan..
- Stir-fry the cabbage as a side dish in the remaining oil from Step 2. Season with salt and pepper, and serve on a plate. Combine the seasoning ingredients ② and set aside..
- Add the seasoning ingredients ① to the pan. Turn on the heat to medium, and cook the sauce without burning. When the oil turns clear red, the sauce is ready. Turn off the heat..
- Add in the seasoning from Step 2 and mix well. When blended well, turn the heat back on to medium, and cook until the sauce becomes thick..
- Return the chicken from Step 2 to the pan, and coat well with the sauce. Serve on a plate lined with cabbage, and you're done..