Spicy Beef & Noodle Ramen. In another mixing bowl, combine the soy sauce, rice vinegar, rice wine and honey. Add sugar, chili paste, water, and ginger. Heat a wok or deep frying pan over medium high heat.
View Recipe. this link opens in a new tab. In a large pot over high heat, heat the oil and butter. Add the cumin, chili powder, garlic and some salt and pepper. You can have Spicy Beef & Noodle Ramen using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Beef & Noodle Ramen
- Prepare 220 grams of roast beef (thinly cut).
- Prepare 2 cups of asian style noodles.
- You need 2 of hard boiled eggs (sliced).
- It’s 1 of carrot thinly cut.
- You need 4 of green onions.
- You need 4 heads of Shanghai bok Choy.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of chilli garlic sauce.
- You need 900 mL of chicken broth.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of sriracha.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cilantro paste.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ginger paste.
Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Just until the beef is browned on the outside. Remove from the pan and set aside. Add the remaining tablespoon of oil to the pan.
Spicy Beef & Noodle Ramen step by step
- Cook noodles according to package instructions.
- Slice beef and green onions into strips.
- Lightly sauté bok choy until just starting to soften (approximately 5 minutes on medium heat)..
- Combine beef, vegetables and noodles in a bowl and mix. Top with sliced egg and chili garlic sauce..
- Combine broth, sriracha, ginger and cilantro in a pot and bring to a boil over medium high heat. Reduce and let simmer for 5 minutes..
- Slowly pour broth over beef/vegetable/noodle mixture and serve..
Add the beef back to the pan along with the sauce. Heat oil in a large saucepan. Add beef, crushed red pepper, and black pepper. Drain and discard fat and excess oil. Chinese Take Out: Hot & Spicy Beef-what is it?