Spicy! Mapo Noodles~ Mapo Tofu Ramen~. Cut the tofu into cubes, and finely chop the Japanese leeks. Mix all of the • ingredients together. Boil hot water for the noodles.
Divide the ramen into individual bowls. Season the mapo tofu broth with more salt if needed. SKU: MaPo_Tofu_Ramen_Noodle Category: Big Noodle Bowls. You can make Spicy! Mapo Noodles~ Mapo Tofu Ramen~ using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy! Mapo Noodles~ Mapo Tofu Ramen~
- Prepare 150 grams of Tofu.
- Prepare 50 grams of Ground pork.
- It’s 5 cm of Japanese leek.
- It’s 1 bunch of Komatsuna.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of ●Doubanjiang.
- You need 1 tsp of ●Tianmianjiang.
- You need 1 tsp of ●Douchi.
- You need 1 tsp of ●Ra-yu.
- You need 1 tsp of Shaoxing wine (or sake if unavailable).
- Prepare 1 clove of ●Garlic (grated).
- You need 1 of ●Ichimi spice.
- You need 400 ml of ☆Hot water (or cold).
- You need 2 tsp of ☆Chinese soup stock (Weipa, etc.).
- Prepare 1 tsp of ☆ Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Sichuan pepper (powdered).
- You need 1 of bundle Chinese-style noodles.
Stir-fried soft tofu with Sichuan hot soybean sauce over ramen noodles. Adding ramen noodles in my mapo just changed the game for me. spicy from the chili flakes, sichuan peppercorns and saucy from the fermented black beans and the red chili bean paste – this recipe can be made all in one skillet. Mapo Noodles~ Mapo Tofu Ramen~ step by step. Cut the tofu into cubes, and finely chop the Japanese leeks.
Spicy! Mapo Noodles~ Mapo Tofu Ramen~ instructions
- Blanch the komatsuna for about 30 seconds, and cut into easy-to-eat sizes. Cut the tofu into cubes, and finely chop the Japanese leeks..
- Mix all of the • ingredients together..
- Boil hot water for the noodles..
- Coat a frying pan with oil, and sauté the ground pork. After it has browned, add Step 2 and coat everything in the mixture..
- Add tofu and all of the ☆ ingredients, and bring to a boil. During that time, put the noodles into the boiled water, and boil as instructed on the package..
- Just a moment before the noodles are done, mix in the Japanese leeks and Sichuan pepper to the boiling frying pan..
- Drain the cooled noodles in a sieve, and transfer to the ramen bowl. Add the soup on top, top with the komatsuna, and it is done!.
Mix all of the • ingredients together. Boil hot water for the noodles. Coat a frying pan with oil, and sauté the ground pork. This mapo tofu ramen is made with ramen noodles that are smothered in a mouth-tingling sauce of tofu, ground pork, plenty of chiles, preserved black beans, and bean sauce. An easy and comforting mash-up of Chinese mapo tofu and Japanese ramen.