Quick Spicy Ramen w/ Leftover Steak. Cook Ramen noodles in boiling water for three minutes. Heat oil over medium-high heat in a medium skillet. Add brown sugar, soy sauce and chili garlic sauce to skillet and stir to combine.
Quick Spicy Ramen w/ Leftover Steak is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. Quick Spicy Ramen w/ Leftover Steak is something which I've loved my whole life. You can make Quick Spicy Ramen w/ Leftover Steak using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Quick Spicy Ramen w/ Leftover Steak
- You need 1/4 Cup of chopped steak.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1/8 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- You need 2 tbs of Garlic Chili Sauce.
- You need 1 pkg of Ramen Noodles (discard flavor packet).
- It’s of Sliced green onions.
They are fine and they look fantastic. To get started with this particular. Add cooked ramen noodles and steak and toss until combined. About Spicy Steak Ramen Bowl with Chipotle Yum Yum Sauce: There is so much going on in the Spicy Steak Ramen Bowl.
Quick Spicy Ramen w/ Leftover Steak step by step
- Cook Ramen noodles in boiling water for three minutes. Drain and set aside..
- Heat oil over medium-high heat in a medium skillet. Add steak and warm for 1 to 2 minutes..
- Add brown sugar, soy sauce and chili garlic sauce to skillet and stir to combine. Reduce heat and simmer for five minutes..
- Add noodles to skillet and toss to coat. Sprinkle with green onions..
There's the steak of course, (and once I made this with some leftover Bulgogi, Korean Beef (I have two recipes for that on my site, here, one in a skillet or on the grill, the other in the instant pot) and oh, my, were they good. But there's so much more to Spicy Steak Ramen. Boil noodles at the same time, then add to pot when meat is cooked. Make a hole in the center and pour in the beaten eggs, scrambling as they cook. Steak and Horseradish Crostini: Slice a small baguette and place on a baking sheet.