Mike's Spicy Asian Ramen Soup. Mike's Spicy Asian Ramen Soup instructions. Here's the bulk of what you'll need. Put everything, except for shrimp, in a large pot.
Here's the bulk of what you'll need. Put everything, except for shrimp, in a large pot. In the meantime, boil your noodles in water in a separate pot as per manufactures directions. You can make Mike's Spicy Asian Ramen Soup using 25 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Spicy Asian Ramen Soup
- You need 3 Packages of Oriental Ramen Noodles [with seasoning packets].
- It’s 1 Pound of Presteamed Shrimp [deshelled – added last].
- Prepare 3 Cans of Seafood Or Vegetable Stock [i prefer seafood stock].
- Prepare 4 Cups of Water [more of needed].
- Prepare 1.5 Cups of Fresh Cabbage [sliced thin].
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Fresh Chopped Cilantro Leaves.
- Prepare 1/8 Cup of Fine Minced Jalapenos.
- It’s 1 of Small Can Bamboo Shoots [drained].
- It’s 1 of Small Can Water Chestnuts [drained].
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of Can Baby Corn [drained].
- You need 1/8 Cup of Fine Minced Jalapenos.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Siracha Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Crushed Thai Chillies.
- You need 1/2 Can of Bean Sprouts.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Green Onions [+ reserves for garnish].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Dried Shitake Mushrooms.
- You need 1 tsp of HonDashi.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Dried Thai Peppers.
- You need 2 tbsp of Siracha Sauce [added last].
- It’s 1 tbsp of Fine Minced Pickled Ginger.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Chinese 5 Spice.
- You need of ● For The Sides.
- Prepare of Siracha Hot Sauce.
- You need of Sesame Seeds.
Grand Chute Check Nearby Stores.. decadent ramen soup is ready in just minutes, yet tastes just like the best bowl of . Mike's Mighty Good Craft Instant Ramen. The Vegetarian Soy Sauce Ramen Cup is here. Made with organic ramen bar-style noodles, insanely rich broth, simple ingredients, and not too much salt.
Mike's Spicy Asian Ramen Soup step by step
- Here's the bulk of what you'll need. Ginger and mushrooms not pictured..
- Put everything, except for shrimp, in a large pot. Including Ramen packets. Boil for 15 minutes..
- Dried Asian mushrooms pictured..
- In the meantime, boil your noodles in water in a separate pot as per manufactures directions. Drain and add to vegetable pot..
- Add your shrimp and Siracha and boil for 2 minutes longer..
- Serve with Siracha Sauce to the side and garnish with green onions, cilantro and sesame seeds. Like I said, this recipe is stupid easy! Enjoy!.
Savor the good and fuel your inner foodie. Mike's Mighty Good is craft ramen. Use this instant gourmet soup base to get creative. Many in our community love using our soups to make recipes inspired by Thai, Japanese, Korean, and Chinese cuisines Satisfy Your Craving: From spicy ramen to rich Tonkotsu, and kimchi vegetarian noodles to miso soup, Mike's Mighty Good Craft Ramen has a. Let the decadent broth of our Spicy Beef Ramen Noodle Soup melt in your mouth as you enjoy the subtle heat from the chilis that season it.