Chicken Breast and Potatoes with Chili Sauce.
You can make Chicken Breast and Potatoes with Chili Sauce using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Chicken Breast and Potatoes with Chili Sauce
- You need 1 of Chicken breast.
- You need 1 medium of Potato.
- You need of Chicken seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Sake.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of Katakuriko (for breading).
- It’s of Sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Grated garlic (can be ready-made in a tube).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Grated ginger (can be ready-made in a tube).
- It’s 1 dash of Doubanjiang.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Oyster sauce.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Ketchup.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
Chicken Breast and Potatoes with Chili Sauce instructions
- Remove the skin from the chicken breast and cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces. Put the chicken in a plastic bag with the sake and salt. Massage the bag to rub in the seasoning and then refrigerate..
- Mix the combined flavoring ingredients..
- Cut the potato into bite-sized slices. Microwave for 5 minutes (at 500 W)..
- Add the katakuriko (for the breading) to the chicken from Step 1 and shake the bag..
- Grease your skillet and sauté the chicken from Step 4, browning it on both sides..
- Add the potato slices from Step 3 and stir fry..
- When the chicken is cooked through, add the combined seasoning ingredients from Step 2. Mix to combine. All done..