Home-made Ramen (Spicy Beef!). Add steak in the last minute of cooking. Top servings with cilantro and, if desired, additional Sriracha sauce. How to Make Spicy Beef Ramen.
Add the noodles, but reserve the flavor packets. Cook for three minutes, or until the noodles are cooked through. Lower heat to low and cover the pot with lid. You can have Home-made Ramen (Spicy Beef!) using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Home-made Ramen (Spicy Beef!)
- You need 2 cup of Medium Egg Noodles.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of Fresh Green Onion.
- It’s 1 of Fresh Jalapeno.
- You need 4 cup of Hot Water.
- It’s 5 of Beef Bouillion Cubes.
- You need 5 dash of Garlic Pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of Radish Sticks.
Let it cook for an hour or until meat is tender. Remove meat from the broth and transfer to a plate. The broth will also be used later. Place ramen noodles in a big bowl.
Home-made Ramen (Spicy Beef!) step by step
- Set your water in a medium sauce pan over medium heat..
- While you wait for the water to boil, finely chop both the green onion and the jalapeno.* Remove the jalapeno seeds unless you want CRAZY HOT ramen..
- When the water is ready, add the beef bouillion cubes and allow them to dissolve in the water..
- Once your base is set, add the remaining ingredients..
- Allow everything to stew for a solid fifteen to twenty minutes. Make sure to stir ocassionally to ensure even cooking and no burning..
- Once everything has cooked thoroughly (the noodles will be soft and limp), set the ingredients in individual-sized bowls. Allow to cool before enjoying..
- *Remember to wear latex or rubber gloves when handling fresh jalapenos. Jalapeno oil is difficult to get off hands and will burn whatever it comes in contact with (inside of your nose, mouth, your eyes, your bathroom parts). If you are unlucky enough to get jalapeno oil on your hands, the best solution is to soak your hands in milk or lemon juice. Lemon juice works better and more consistantly, but milk has always worked for me. Wash your hands thoroughly after soaking and even if you do use protection for your hands, just to be certain..
Meanwhile, heat a pot over low heat and add sesame oil, green onions and gochugaru. Add the beef and increase heat to medium. Try Sticky Chinese Lemon Chicken, One Pot Cashew Chicken Ramen, and Baked Sweet & Spicy Chicken. Ramen has been all the craze the last number of years. I'm talking about fresh ramen noodles inside a bowl of amazing umami broth.