Beef Ramen Easy. Reserve remaining seasoning from packet for broth; discard second seasoning packet. Add steak in the last minute of cooking. Top servings with cilantro and, if desired, additional Sriracha sauce.
Try our delicious easy beef ramen recipe and taste yummy. Ramen happens to be a Japanese noodle that is served inside a beef, chicken, pork, seafood, or vegetable broth. There are many variations of Ramen, from vegetarian to fish and a variety of meats infused in a flavourful broth and loaded with vegetables. You can make Beef Ramen Easy using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Beef Ramen Easy
- You need 2 cartons of Maruchan spicy beef Ramen washed.
- It’s 3 cups of water.
- You need 1 of large beef buollon cube.
- Prepare 3 dashes of Chinese five spice.
- You need 2 dashes of garlic salt.
- It’s 1 dash of pepper.
- It’s 1 spoonful of oil.
- It’s 1 of fistful of greens.
- You need 2 of eggs boiled first and then broken up halfway to boil.
- You need 1 dash of curry powder.
- It’s 1 dash of paprika.
- Prepare 1 dash of TJ umami mushroom powder.
- You need of Add the noodles and then veggies last.
Scroll down for the printable recipe below. Place oil in a large skillet and warm over medium-heat. Add the vegetables and cook until fork tender, stirring occasionally. While the veggies cook, make the noodles according to directions on package.
Beef Ramen Easy step by step
- Follow the above.
A terrific economical beef mince recipe, prepare to be amazed at how quick and easy this flavour packed ramen noodle recipe is! Cook ramen noodles according to package instructions. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add to skillet and cook until seared about. Meanwhile, in a skillet over high heat, brown the steak on both sides in the remaining oil until the desired doneness.