Caramel Cheesecake Apple Dip. It's rich, it's sweet, it's tangy and it's the perfect compliment to fresh apples. Sure to be a crowd favorite and you'll love how easy it is I wanted a simple dip for my apple one day and caramel apples are one of my favorite desserts, as is cheesecake, so I thought I may as well. Replay "Caramel Apple Cream Cheese Is The Easiest Fall Party App Ever".
It's super easy to make and you can prep it ahead of time. This dip tastes best after resting, but if you're in a hurry it's good to go as soon as you're done mixing too! I used to be obsessed with the apple chimi.. You can make Caramel Cheesecake Apple Dip using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Caramel Cheesecake Apple Dip
- Prepare 2 packages of cream cheese, room temp/softened.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Caramel sauce (I used Smuckers).
- You need 1/3 cup of toffee pieces (or 3 skor bars smashed).
Caramel Apple Cheesecake Dip starts with Lucky Leaf Caramel Apple Fruit Filling and tastes like a combination between cheesecake and apple pie. There's something about having the caramel right in the filling that makes this dip out of this world! Perfect for fall, and especially perfect for fall parties. If you love apple desserts like apple crisp, apple pie, apple bread and so forth then this recipe may quickly.
Caramel Cheesecake Apple Dip step by step
- In a large bowl combine cream cheese, brown sugar and vanilla. Beat on high speed to until nice and smooth..
- Lay out the cream cheese in a serving plate, then pour your caramel sauce over top..
- Sprinkle with your toffee bits/or skor pieces..
- Serve with apple slices and pretzels. ENJOY! ! 😊😊😊😉.
Caramel apple dip gives you all of the flavors of the classic fall treat. Layers of sweetened cream cheese, thick caramel, and chopped nuts I LOVE dessert dips, they are super easy to make and totally delicious. We have made them in all sorts of flavors, cherry cheesecake dip, pumpkin pie dip. Is anyone else starting to crave the flavors of Fall? I know there's a good bit of summer still left but I'm already looking forward to a change of season and all the flavors of Fall.