Chicken Breast Teriyaki in Chili-Mayonnaise Ponzu.
You can have Chicken Breast Teriyaki in Chili-Mayonnaise Ponzu using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Breast Teriyaki in Chili-Mayonnaise Ponzu
- It’s 1 of Chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/2 of to 1 teaspoon Honey (optional).
- You need 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of to 2 tablespoons Katakuriko.
- You need 1 tbsp of of each ● Sweet chili sauce, ponzu, sake.
- It’s 1/2 of to 1 tablespoon ● Mayonnaise (see the Helpful Hints).
Chicken Breast Teriyaki in Chili-Mayonnaise Ponzu step by step
- Remove the skin from the chicken breast and cut into bite-sized pieces (or diagonal strips). Season with salt and pepper. Mix in the honey while the chicken is still on the tray, and coat with katakuriko (or place in a plastic bag and coat)..
- Combine the ● ingredients and set aside. Add some oil to a frying pan (not listed), and cook both sides of the chicken..
- Once they've cooked through, stop the heat and add the ● ingredients. Turn on the heat again and cook while mixing in with the sauce, and it's complete!.