Spicy Shoyu Ramen (Easy). The Key Ingredients for Spicy Shoyu Ramen. Since we're making Spicy Shoyu Ramen today, the key ingredient for the recipe is spicy chili bean paste (la doubanjiang). You can always make slight modifications to the spiciness level.
Great recipe for Spicy Shoyu Ramen (Easy). The art of a bowl of hearty ramen lies in its broth. Flavours so harmoniously blended that it'll instantly become one of your ultimate comfort food. You can have Spicy Shoyu Ramen (Easy) using 23 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Spicy Shoyu Ramen (Easy)
- It’s of Broth.
- You need 1.5 inch of Ginger.
- It’s 2 cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 2 of tbps Sesame Oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Dou Ban Jiang Sauce.
- You need 4 cups of Water.
- Prepare 1 pod of Knorr Chicken Stock.
- It’s 1.5 tsp of Dashi Powder.
- You need 0.5 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 2.5 tsp of Soy Sauce.
- You need 0.5 tsp of Mirin.
- You need of Noodles.
- Prepare of Ramen Noodles (Fresh or Instant).
- It’s of Toppings.
- Prepare of Chashu.
- You need of Marinated Egg.
- It’s of Japanese Fish Cake.
- You need of Bamboo Shoots.
- Prepare of Black Fungus.
- You need of Nori Seaweed.
- You need of Shredded Leak.
- It’s of Chopped Spring Onions.
The preparation to make a ramen broth usually takes a skilful chef to prepare. I wanted to share a Spicy Shoyu Ramen recipe with y'all simply because it's my favest of the faves. It's also the oldest variation of the five most common variations (Shio, Miso, Tonkotsu + Curry) so, I guess we can consider it a pioneer of sorts. Quick and Easy Shoyu Ramen for any Palate or Budget!
Spicy Shoyu Ramen (Easy) step by step
- Skin & rough chop ginger.
- Peel garlic.
- Mince ginger & garlic.
- Add oil into a pot big enough for 4 cups of water..
- Stirfry ginger & garlic.
- Add Dou Ban Jiang Sauce, stirfry until it's fragrant.
- Pour 4 cups of water into the pot.
- Add all remaining ingredients into the pot.
- Once it's boiling turn down the heat to the lowest, allow the broth to simmer for 10 minutes, not boiling..
- Once 10 minutes is up, use a strainer to strain the soup into a big bowl, and pour the clear soup back into the same pot then, allow the clear broth to continue simmering..
- Blow torch sliced chashu.
- Cut marinated egg into half.
- Chop & slice all toppings into strips & bit size.
- Cook noodles last.
- Dip noodles into a separate pot with boiling water for between 1 – 2 minutes..
This recipe is easy to adapt to any palate or budget. If you love veggies in your ramen noodles, load up on veggies. Anything goes from corn, to spinach, to fresh green beans. If you love snow peas, add some! Sauté garlic and ginger in sesame oil in a large sauce pan until fragrant.