Easy Tender Chicken Breast Stir-fry with Mayonnaise and Chilli Sauce.
You can make Easy Tender Chicken Breast Stir-fry with Mayonnaise and Chilli Sauce using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Easy Tender Chicken Breast Stir-fry with Mayonnaise and Chilli Sauce
- Prepare 100 grams of Chicken breast.
- You need 1 dash of of each ★Salt, pepper, sake.
- It’s 1 pinch of ★Sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 of of an egg worth Egg white.
- You need 1 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vegetable oil.
- It’s of For the easy chilli and mayonnaise sauce:.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/3 of to 1 teaspoon Sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of Chinese chicken soup stock powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Katakuriko.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Doubanjiang.
- You need 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 50 ml of Water.
Easy Tender Chicken Breast Stir-fry with Mayonnaise and Chilli Sauce step by step
- Remove the skin from the chicken breast, slice diagonally and then cut into thin strips along the grain of the meat. You can alternatively cut into bite sized pieces..
- Rub the ★ ingredients into the chicken meat and leave to marinate for a while. Go on to Step 3 in the meantime..
- Mix the mayo-chilli sauce ingredients in the order listed..
- Rub the egg white into the chicken, and drain lightly. Coat with katakuriko, then add the vegetable oil..
- Heat oil in a pan, put the chicken pieces in a single layer, and pan fry. When one side is browned, flip over. If it looks like the chicken is getting burned, turn off the heat temporarily..
- When the chicken is cooked through, mix the mayo mixture again and add to the pan. Simmer down until the sauce is thickened, and it's done. Add a little salt if needed..
- If you simmer it for too long, the sauce will become too thick and lumpy, so stop cooking when the sauce is just thickened..
- If the chicken gets too burned, the sauce will look unappetizing, so either transfer the chicken to another pan, or wipe the pan before adding the sauce..
- Transfer to a serving plate, and optionally scatter green onions on top. If you love mayonnaise, add a squirt to the side. You can also mix mayo into the rest of the egg and stir fry it, and serve with the chicken. Lettuce can be served on the side too..
- This is when I made this with chicken cut into bite sized pieces..