Chicken adobo with Chicken gizzard and liver. Great recipe for Chicken adobo with Chicken gizzard and liver. This is a Popular Filipino dish and even considered as unofficial national dish in the Philippines. This is a very simple dish.
Add chicken liver and fry until browning occurs. Remove from pot then set it aside. Add chicken gizzard and fry until browning occurs. You can make Chicken adobo with Chicken gizzard and liver using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Chicken adobo with Chicken gizzard and liver
- You need 4 pcs of any chicken parts.
- Prepare of Chicken liver.
- Prepare of Chicken gizzard.
- You need 8 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 3 of crushed garlic.
- It’s Half of onion.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Salt.
In a large heavy pan or wok, heat the oil and fry garlic until it is slightly browned. Add in onions and cook until it is translucent. Add in the soy sauce and sauté until it boils. Put all the thoroughly drained meat and mix the ingredients.
Chicken adobo with Chicken gizzard and liver instructions
- Marinate the chicken on soy sauce and garlic for at least 1 hr.
- Pan fry the chicken until brown then set aside.
- Put some oil. Then add the onions and garlic..
- When the garlic and onions are fragrant. Saute the chicken gizzard until it is slightly tender. Then add the chicken liver until it goes brown.
- Put some salt and pepper.
- Pour the marinade over then add sugar and water to avoid burning the soy sauce. put the chicken back in the pan..
- When the gizzard is tender and the sauce starts simmering. Add the vinegar.(Don't stir.).
- Wait until it thickens..
- Turn of the fire then serve with bed of rice..
Let the meat renders its own juice and fat. Give it a gentle stir and simmer on moderate. Wash the gizzards and liver well. In a pot, boil the gizzards in enough water to submerge them. Adobong Atay at Balunbalunan ng Manok, Chicken Gizzard and Liver Adobo.