Oven Chicken Adobo. Choose from a large selection of easy-to-prepare meals. Everything you need in one box. Pat chicken thighs dry, then season very lightly all over with seasoning salt (or kosher salt and pepper).
Rub the Adobo paste all over the chicken — be generous! Tie the legs together and place the chicken in a shallow roasting pan. Remove the chicken from the oven and squeeze the lime juice all over it. You can make Oven Chicken Adobo using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Oven Chicken Adobo
- Prepare 1 of whole chicken cut into portions.
- You need 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 6 tbsp of cane vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 4 pcs of bay leaves.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Put the used lime halves into the chicken's body cavity. While still working and raising a family, I was looking for a quick and easier way make this dinner. A great idea to prepare ahead and cook in the crock pot or oven. Make a pot of steamed rice and a vegetable and you have a meal.
Oven Chicken Adobo step by step
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- In a baking pan Mix all ingredients and marinate chicken for 1 hr.
- Cook in the oven at 350 degrees for 2 hrs and flip chicken every 30 mins for even color.
- Serve and enjoy!.
Chicken Adobo Baked in the Oven In this video , I used chicken thighs- bone in & skin on. You can use any kind of meat in making Adobo. Place chicken in one layer in bottom of oven. Add the marinated chicken (skin side up) and evenly arrange on the baking dish.