Poison Caramel Apple Shake.
You can make Poison Caramel Apple Shake using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Poison Caramel Apple Shake
- Prepare 1 of Apple (I used a large one, but I'm sure any size would do.).
- You need 1 packages of Caramel Creme hot chocolate.
- Prepare 17 large of ice cubes.
- You need 3 cup of Apple juice.
Poison Caramel Apple Shake step by step
- Add 12 ice cubes and apple juice to your blender.
- Pour in the package of caramel Creme hot chocolate (If you can't find this, caramel sauce or syrup works.).
- Cut half your apple and add that in too..
- Blend this all up for a few seconds..
- Add your remaining ice and the other half of the apple..
- Blend that all up for a few seconds.
- Pour into glasses and serve! (Colored bendy straws optional!).