Chicken Breast Meat or Tenders in Chili Sauce.
You can make Chicken Breast Meat or Tenders in Chili Sauce using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Breast Meat or Tenders in Chili Sauce
- It’s 1 of Chicken breasts (or tenderloins).
- It’s 1 pinch of of each ●Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of ●Sake.
- You need 1 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- You need 4 of Green bell peppers.
- You need 1/2 each of Red and yellow bell peppers.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- It’s 5 tbsp of ◎ Ketchup.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ◎ Soy sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of ◎ Sake.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ◎ Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ◎ Doubanjiang.
- It’s 1 clove of ◎ Grated garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of ◎ Chicken soup stock granules.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of ◎ Katakuriko.
Chicken Breast Meat or Tenders in Chili Sauce step by step
- Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces, and put it in a plastic bag with the ● ingredients and rub in well. Chop the bell peppers roughly, and cut the onion into wedges..
- Add the katakuriko to the chicken from Step 1, and rub in until it no longer looks floury. Mix the ◎ ingredients together in a small bowl..
- Put the chicken pieces in a frying pan heated with sesame oil in one layer, and fry on both sides. Add the onion, green bell pepper and red and yellow pepper in that order and stir fry..
- Add the ◎ ingredients from Step 3 to the pan, and when it has thickened, transfer to a serving plate and serve..