Spicy Chicken Feet Adobo. This Chicken Feet Adobo recipe is a little spicy due to the addition of dried Thai chili. If you don't want spicy foods, you can still follow this recipe and omit the chili. I find this Chicken Feet dish best eaten with hot steamed rice for lunch or dinner.
Using a wok or a deep pan saute a thumb size minced ginger and minced garlic in cooking oil till caramelized. Add chicken feet and stir fry till chicken feet turns brown. Add whole pepper corn, crushed chili peppers, bay leaves and stir. You can have Spicy Chicken Feet Adobo using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Spicy Chicken Feet Adobo
- Prepare 1 lb of chicken feet (cleaned).
- You need 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of whole peppercorn.
- You need 3 pcs of dried Thai chili.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 3-4 pcs of dried bay leaves.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic (crushed).
- Prepare 18 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of water.
If you like spicy foods, the Korean Dakbal is a spicy crisp and smokey take on the chicken feet. Filipino chicken feet adobo recipes generally include the following: salt and pepper; fried chicken feet with garlic and chili; simmering in soy sauce; star anise and dried bay leaves. Happy Thursday mga Siniora! for todays video samahan nyo ulit akong magluto ng klasik chicken adobo recipe. ang spicy chicken feet adobo! masarap pang ulam. To cook chicken feet adobo; In a medium size or wok, heat oil and saute garlic until fragrant and slightly brown.
Spicy Chicken Feet Adobo step by step
- Heat cooking pot and pour-in 16 tablespoons of cooking oil..
- Fry the chicken feet until color turns light brown. Set aside..
- On a clean pot, heat 2 tablespoons of cooking oil..
- Saute garlic and dried chili..
- Put-in the fried chicken feet, soy sauce, and water. Let boil..
- Add the dried bay leaves, whole peppercorn, oyster sauce, salt, and sugar. Stir and simmer until chicken feet becomes tender.Note: add water as necessary..
- Add vinegar and stir. Cook for 5 minutes more..
- Turn-off heat, and then transfer to a serving plate..
- Serve, share and enjoy !!.
Then put all the chicken feet on the wok and stir for a few seconds then add the onions, bay leaves, brown sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, chili peppers. Do not mix the chicken feet while cooking. Lower heat, cover, and continue to cook until skin of feet begins to break and liquid is reduced. Add-in the fried chicken feet, soy sauce, and water thenh, let it boil. When it started to boil add the dried bay leaves, oyster sauce, salt, whole peppercorn, and sugar.