Chicken Liver Adobo. This Chicken Liver Adobo dish is the same as the basic Filipino adobo recipe cooked in vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, bay leaves and whole peppercorn. The secret to a delicious Chicken Liver Adobo is the extra garlic and sugar but sugar is always optional. Give this Chicken Liver Adobo a try.
It makes use of both chicken and chicken liver, along with oyster sauce. This goes very well with warm rice. Combine chicken liver, garlic, peppercorn, vinegar, bay leaf soy sauce, sugar and water. You can have Chicken Liver Adobo using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Chicken Liver Adobo
- Prepare 5 pcs of chicken liver.
- You need 3 of medium potatoes cut into 6 pieces each.
- Prepare 1 of big onion cut into cubes.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic press and chopped.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- It’s 5 pcs of whole black pepper.
- Prepare 30 ml of soy sauce.
- You need 10 ml of Mirin.
- You need 5 cubes of Brown sugar.
- You need 30 ml of Rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
Meanwhile, sauté chicken liver in oil until golden brown. Pour cooking liquid, season with MAGGI® MAGIC SARAP®, and continue to simmer for. Chicken liver adobo is a budget-friendly one-pan dish made with fresh or fried liver. Eating innards is an acquired taste and people eat liver adobo for its health benefits.
Chicken Liver Adobo instructions
- Since this is chicken liver, I don't have to marinate it anymore. I just put it all together. And cook for 30 minutes in a medium to low heat. I didn't mix it, just let it boil to avoid ruining the liver to pieces..
- Then serve with steamed rice.🙂.
But nutritious liver gives this recipe a certain rich, earthy, and creamy factor. Liver is a high protein organ meat rich in vitamin A, iron, and zinc. This variation of chicken liver adobo involves marinating pieces of chicken liver in the right mix of ingredients such as soy sauce, vinegar, and some spices. When adequately cooked, the result is a tender, soft and creamy chicken liver with a savory base and fabulous taste. This variation of chicken liver adobo involves marinating pieces of chicken liver in the right mix of ingredients such as soy sauce, vinegar, and some spices.