Hawaiian Chicken Breasts Adobo. We provide you only the perfect Hawaiian Chicken Breasts Adobo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try. Before you jump to Hawaiian Chicken Breasts Adobo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
There's a bright vinegar tang that makes you want more and more! Chicken adobo is Filipino, but like all ethnic food in Hawaii, it gets mixed and jumbled (in a good and delicious way) and eventually becomes a form of. Chicken Adobo is a Filipino chicken recipe that is well loved by many people. You can have Hawaiian Chicken Breasts Adobo using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Hawaiian Chicken Breasts Adobo
- It’s pieces of Chicken breasts cut into bits size.
- Prepare of Pineapple chunks fresh or canned.
- You need of Pineapple juice.
- It’s of Soy sauce.
- It’s of Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 3 of chopped garlic.
- It’s of Ginger.
- Prepare leaves of Bay.
- You need of Water.
- It’s of B.Pepper.
Instructions to make Hawaiian Chicken Breasts Adobo: Cut chicken breast into bite size pieces and season with b pepper chop onions and garlic in hot pan with oil cook chicken until cook when chicken is cook set aside put new oil cook onions, garlic. Today, you can now enjoy these great recipes, such as Simple, Ono, and Healthy Chicken Adobo, online. The term "adobo" is a Spanish word meaning sauce or marinade. This dish is the ultimate chicken adobo with hawaiian chunks.
Hawaiian Chicken Breasts Adobo step by step
- Cut chicken breast into bite size pieces and season with b pepper chop onions and garlic in hot pan with oil cook chicken until cook when chicken is cook set aside put new oil cook onions, garlic. And ginger until the onions are tender and garlic is fragrant and ginger is fragrant.
- Add pineapple chunks add soy sauce,vinegar and water return chicken at bay leaves season with pepper simmer.
- Turn off heat serve with hot rice.
Great with steaming white rice for dinner. Add cut up chicken to sauteed onions and garlic together with soy sauce, bay leaves and sugar. Season with salt and pepper to taste. In medium heat, saute onions and garlic in oil until onions become clear. Add cut up chicken to sauteed onions and garlic together with soy sauce, bay leaves and sugar.