Chicken Adobo w Potatoes. How to Cook Chicken Adobo with Potatoes: Heat oil in a saucepan and saute garlic and onion. After a minute add the chicken. Stir fry the chicken until most of the liquid has evaporated.
Here is how you cook it. Heat oil in a saucepan and saute garlic and onion. After a minute add the chicken. You can have Chicken Adobo w Potatoes using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Chicken Adobo w Potatoes
- Prepare of Chicken pieces cut into adobo pieces.
- Prepare 2 of potatoes sliced into Circular pieces.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic chopped.
- Prepare of Ginger chopped.
- Prepare of For sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- You need of Lemon juice.
- You need of Liquid seasonings.
- It’s leaf of Bay.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
Stir fry the chicken until most of the liquid has evaporated. Add in ½ cup of water, soy sauce, vinegar, laurel leaf and black pepper. Another carb I recommend with chicken adobo is mashed potatoes, or even quinoa if you want something healthier! A refreshing fruit salad may also work in order to cut through that rich, garlicky, umami taste.
Chicken Adobo w Potatoes step by step
- In a Bowl mix together sauce then set aside. In a heated Pan with oil cook the garlic, onion and Ginger when onion is translucent and garlic and Ginger are fragrant.
- Put Chicken cook Chicken until lightly brown then add in adobo sauce and sliced potatoes season with pepper, bring to a boil then simmer stir occassionally check potatoes for tenderness.
- When potatoes are tender and potatoes are done and Chicken is done then turn off heat then serve..
Use any chicken part when cooking Filipino chicken adobo. The common parts that I use are thigh, drumstick, and breast. Marinate the chicken with the smoked paprika, Italian seasoning, salt and olive oil. Heat up a cast-iron skillet on medium-low heat. Add the olive oil and butter, follow by the garlic, potatoes and the rest of the ingredients.