Chicken and Pork Adobo. Pork and Chicken Adobo is a version of Filipino adobo using the combination of chicken and pork. Adobo is considered as the signature dish of the Philippines. Almost all meat, seafood, and vegetables can be cooked using the inadobo method.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add soy sauce, water, peppercorns, chicken, vinegar, broth, garlic, and bay leaf; bring to a boil. This CPA (Chicken Pork Adobo) recipe is not much different from other versions made solely of chicken or pork, other than brown the pork, which requires longer cook time, a bit before adding the chicken to prevent the latter from falling apart while the former sufficiently tenderizes. You can have Chicken and Pork Adobo using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Chicken and Pork Adobo
- Prepare of Chicken cut up into parts.
- You need cubes of Pork cut into.
- You need of Chopped onions.
- Prepare of Chopped garlic.
- It’s of Chopped ginger.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- It’s of Vinegar.
- You need of Sugar.
- Prepare of Oyster sauce.
- It’s of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need of Liquid seasoning.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- You need of Water.
- It’s of Bay leafs.
Place the chicken and pork pieces in a non-reactive bowl. Pour the marinade and ensure all the pieces are evenly coated. Heat the oil in a large pan. Saute the garlic and onion until aromatic.
Chicken and Pork Adobo step by step
- Marinate chicken n pork the. Set aside chop garlic, onions, and ginger. Taste marinade to your liking.
- In hot pan with oil fry aromatics until garlic and ginger becomes fragrant then cook meat arrange meat like chicken on one side then pork on the other but don’t over crowd. Cook meat until brown then simmer add bay leaves continue to simmer for 45 min until all meat is tender but not mooshy.
- When cook remove bay leaves then transfer to serving bowl then serve with hot rice..
Add the chicken and pork pieces, its marinade and the bay leaves. The chicken can also marinate overnight. Place the chicken, bay leaves and marinade in a deep sided sauté pan and cook over medium heat. When the sauce is bubbling, turn the chicken and. Chicken Adobo and Pork with Pineapple Recipe.