Chicken and pork adobo. Pork and Chicken Adobo is a version of Filipino adobo using the combination of chicken and pork. Adobo is considered as the signature dish of the Philippines. Almost all meat, seafood, and vegetables can be cooked using the inadobo method.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add soy sauce, water, peppercorns, chicken, vinegar, broth, garlic, and bay leaf; bring to a boil. This CPA (Chicken Pork Adobo) recipe is not much different from other versions made solely of chicken or pork, other than brown the pork, which requires longer cook time, a bit before adding the chicken to prevent the latter from falling apart while the former sufficiently tenderizes. You can make Chicken and pork adobo using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken and pork adobo
- You need 1/2 of chicken adobo cut.
- Prepare 1/2 of pork.
- It’s of Soy sauce.
- You need of Oyster sauce.
- You need of Oil.
- It’s of Garlic.
- You need of Onion.
- You need of Sugar.
- Prepare of Vinegar.
- You need leaves of Bay.
- You need of Whole pepper corn.
Place the chicken and pork pieces in a non-reactive bowl. Pour the marinade and ensure all the pieces are evenly coated. Heat the oil in a large pan. Saute the garlic and onion until aromatic.
Chicken and pork adobo step by step
- Saute chopped onions and garlic for 1 min. Set aside..
- Saute another chopped onion and garlic for 1 min. After, put chicken and pork. Cook for 5 mins until light brown..
- Add soy sauce, oyster sauce, water, bay leaves and whole pepper corn to the pan. Cook for 10 mins..
- Add sugar and vinegar. Cook until liquid is absorbed..
- Set in serving plate and garnish the sauteed garlic and onion..
Add the chicken and pork pieces, its marinade and the bay leaves. The chicken can also marinate overnight. Place the chicken, bay leaves and marinade in a deep sided sauté pan and cook over medium heat. When the sauce is bubbling, turn the chicken and. Chicken Adobo and Pork with Pineapple Recipe.