Avocado toast. Mash the avocado with a fork in a shallow bowl until chunky. Season with fine salt and black pepper. Toast the bread until browned and crisp.
But before you write off this open-faced Instagrammable marvel, let's remember why we love avocado toast in the first place. I toast a slice of dark rye in the toaster oven, slice half an avocado and spread on the toast, sprinkle with a few grinds of sea salt, then for an extra boost of protein I add a fried or poached egg (cooked yolk). Toast the bread to your liking. You can make Avocado toast using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Avocado toast
- You need 2 of avocados.
- Prepare 2 of swedish round flat breads (soft).
- Prepare 100 g of fresh goat cheese.
- You need of chopped walnuts (according to your taste).
- You need of paprika (according to your taste).
- Prepare 1/2 of lime.
Meanwhile, use a wide spoon to remove the avocado halves from the peel, keeping them in large pieces. Drizzle the hot toast lightly with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Let cool slightly, then place one avocado half on each slice of toast. Use the back of a fork to roughly mash the avocado into the.
Avocado toast step by step
- Cut the breads in two and grill them in a toaster..
- Cut the avocados in slices..
- Spread the fresh goat cheese on the breads and put the avocado on top of it (1/2 avocado per 1/2 slice of bread)..
- Add lime juice, paprika and chopped walnuts according to your taste..
Spread toast with olive oil; top with avocado slices. If desired, mash avocado slightly and drizzle with additional oil. Here are a few easy ways to take your avocado toast up a notch. Add garlic: Lightly rub a peeled raw garlic clove over the top of your toast before adding the avocado, or mix a tiny pinch of garlic powder into the avocado. Add fresh leafy herbs or your favorite herbed sauce: Chopped fresh basil, cilantro, dill or parsley are all good with avocado.