Southwest avocado toast. Beat eggs with salt and pepper in a bowl. Melt butter in a small pan until frothy, add eggs. Pour in eggs and slowly bring in edges to scramble as the eggs cook through.
Top with your scrambled eggs and desired amount of salsa. Live Well Alabama 's Southwest Avocado Toast will make for a protein-packed breakfast in the morning or snack throughout the day. An avocado is ripe and ready to eat when you gently squeeze it and feel it yield to pressure. You can make Southwest avocado toast using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Southwest avocado toast
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 slices of toast.
- It’s of Lime.
- Prepare of Avocado.
- Prepare of Salsa.
- It’s of Butter.
- It’s of Seasonings.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s of Sprinkle paprika.
- You need of Sprinkle garlic powder.
- You need of Sprinkle pinion powder.
- Prepare of Sprinkle tumeric.
- You need of Sprinkle ginger.
- Prepare of Sprinkle cumin.
- Prepare of Himalayan pink salt.
- You need of Pepper.
Pro tip: canned veggies are great but full of salt. Drain and rinse black beans and other canned veggies before using. Remove pits from avocados and place avocados in medium sized bowl, mash with fork to desired. Step by step instructions for the Southwest Avocado Toast recipe, as well as an instructional video, are available at LiveWellAlabama.com.
Southwest avocado toast instructions
- Warm one spoonful of butter in a skillet on 6 1/2 heat. Once melted cook your eggs to a scramble. While eggs are runny add your garlic powder, tumeric, ginger paprika and onion salt to them..
- Go ahead and start roasting your toast.
- Mix up your avocado, cayenne pepper flakes and lime juice together in a bowl until mashed. Spread it over your toast top with eggs and salsa of your choice. And enjoy!.
Live Well Alabama is a Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program-Education (SNAP-Ed) initiative developed by the. Amazing Southwestern Avocado Toast is a must try, crisp gluten-free toast, topped with creamy mash avocado, southwestern flavored black beans, sweet and crispy corn, salsa, onions, and cilantro. Perfect for breakfast, snack or lunch. Southwestern Avocado Toast is a fun way to start the day or add some protein into your afternoon snack. Take your toast to the next level with a creamy guacamole that is spread on your favorite toast and then topped with black beans, sweet corn, chopped tomatoes, fresh cilantro and a sprinkle of crushed red pepper and squeeze of lime juice.